- Prescription Drug Pricing
- Voluntary Mail Order Solutions
- Transparent Drug Pricing
- Aligning Employer & Consumer Incentives
In this episode, Michael introduces you to Mort Jorgensen, chief operating officer and co-owner of RxN’Go. Join us as we look into the services offered RxN’Go and how their company is able to save employers and their employees money on generic maintenance medications.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn in this episode:
- An introduction to Mort Jorgensen
- How RxN’Go is able to offer medications for free to participants
- Incentives for employers to participate in the Rx ‘n Go program
- Typical savings on generic maintenance medications for the employer
- How RxN’Go is able to get better pricing than large PBM’s
- Method for sample savings analysis
- Methods for driving employee awareness and participation
- Cost of RxN’Go services
- Who might be a good fit for RxN’Go
- On the horizon – working on expanding the current list of medications, and looking at specialty medication market to provide similar fixed pricing for cost savings to client base.