Colin Quinn, President of Included Health Communities, joins Michael in this episode of the Reconstructing Healthcare podcast to discuss how Included Health offers tailored care navigation and advocacy solutions to employers and health plans to support their diverse employees and members.
Included Health’s aim is to create equity in healthcare, with their first solution creating ways to help support the LGBTQ+ community. As President, Colin strives to raise the standard of healthcare for everyone, no matter what group you belong to or what industry you work in.
Colin Quinn received an MBA from Stanford University’s Graduate School of Business and went on to work in the finance and sales side of the pharmaceutical industry prior to launching Included Health. In 2021, Included Health was acquired by Grand Rounds and Doctor on Demand which has created a robust navigation and advocacy platform to support Employers in raising the bar in their recruitment and retention efforts.
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Colin in this episode:
- Why Included Health was launched
- How Included Health’s broad service offering can improve equity in healthcare
- How Included Health reached an NPS score of 98%
- 0:00 – Introduction and welcoming Colin to the show
- 1:15 – Who is Colin Quinn and what is Included Health Communities?
- 2:30 – How Colin pivoted from working in finance & sales in the pharmaceuticals industry to launching Included Health
- 7:15 – How the acquisition of Included Health will allow the company to get to the next level and better serve employers and employees
- 9:30 – What differentiates Included Health from the marketplace when it comes to healthcare navigations?
- 12:20 – How will virtual care, digital solutions, and navigation increase the level of equity in healthcare & why is Included Health leading the way?
- 20:30 – Why Included Health’s approach to equity can help multiple diverse groups
- 22:15 – How does Included Health drive organizations forward in recruiting and retaining employees?
- 27:10 – How do employers find out what their workforce wants/needs?
- 29:10 – What does Included Health’s consumer satisfaction look like?
- 30:35 – The research & development Included Health does to make iterative improvements to its offering
- 32:45 – Who is Included in Health’s target market?
- 34:00 – What exciting developments are coming for Colin?
- 36:00 – How you can learn more about Included Health
- Learn more about Included Health Communities here: https://includedhealth.com/communities/
- Included Health’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/IncludedHealth
- Colin’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-quinn-he-him-04956119/
- Website: http://www.reconstructinghealthcare.com/
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/reconstructing-healthcare-innovative-solutions-for/id1240066325
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reconstructinghealthcare/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ReconstructingHealthcare/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/michaelmenerey/